Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Crazy Week!

This is my first week of teaching Seminary. I have an awesome group of kids and we are studying the New Testament. I thought the Book of Mormon would be my favorite but I have a feeling I'm going to like teaching this way better. The Savior is & was amazing. The most amazing thing I've learned so far (or realized) is that the Atonement is done! It was done before you or I even set a toenail on this earth! Before we were even born the Savior decided he wanted us in his kingdom with him forever!!!
Also, this week I have been working all by myself at the court office. The girl I work with is gone on vacation. I pray I'm doing okay!!!!
One more thing, April has posted some of our pictures on her blog.......hope she doesn't mind me doing this ~ here's her URL ~ Go look at our pictures :)

http://thestettlerfam.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

you are right sister, the New Teatament is WAY better than the book of mormon!!!! Jesus is the way - as he said 'I am the way, the truth and the light, he that believeth in me, WILL be saved' Grace is a powerful thing.

I'm sure you are doing great at the big ole court house. They have been waiting for you to come along.
Have an awesome birthday this weekend, I love you sister!!!

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

ok so I cant spell, when I'm typing so fast. I meant TESTAMENT

Kristin said...

You do have such adorable babies!! cute pics, she is a good photographer.. Thanks again for the reassurance on the violent crime in the area, that was getting me a little freaked out. Whew!

Annette & Ellsworth Curran said...

Congratulations on the wonderful job you do teaching Seminary.
I think each year you probably feel the book you are teaching at that time is your favorite to teach.
I know you are doing a great job in the Courthouse also.

Suzy Q said...

OMGosh! I just looked at the pictures on that URL! They are absolutley gorgeous! I love pictures. Everyone looks sooo good :) Whats up with no pics of you Arlin or Jess?! haha oh well. The other ones are just priceless tho. :) Well Im going to bed Ill talk to you soon and have a good week in seminary this week :) Love ya.

Corynn