Saturday, September 6, 2008

I thought I was immune to these but guess what, I got tagged by Jenny Baxter

Jen said...
Yes, your kids really are pretty amazing. I saw Nichole's post while you were down there - did you get my happy birthday message?

Oh, and by the way I just tagged you.
3 joys
3 fears
3 current obsessions
3 surprising facts

Then you tag at least three more people. Have a great day!


3 joys
Arlin for 29 years in October
My kids & kid-in-laws
My Grandbabies

3 fears
I'm all of a sudden afraid of cougars!!
Losing someone I love
Messing up @ my new job :\

3 current obsessions
(I have too many of these)
I HAVE to always rotate everything, like towels or dishrags or washcloths or underwear ~the clean always HAS to go to the bottom of the drawer.
I HAVE to organize silverware in the dishwasher
I HAVE to have hand sanitizer around and I use allot of it!!!!
(okay so I'm wierd)

3 surprising facts
My daughter Nicole is having a girl (surprise!!)
I am turning 50 this birthday!
I like spiders, snakes & bats

Now I will tag
Denise
Sherry
Mary Alice

3 comments:

J. Baxter said...

Yea Cindy! You were so fast. I'm no good at rotating clean underwear, but I too MUST organize the silverware in the dishwasher.

We're twins. Love ya!

Skeem's said...

Okay now I know why I am so anal about the stupid silverware in the dishwasher! And I love your tag but what about you mispelling my name at the top, very sad:(

Tenacious J said...

Hey, I cut and paste that from Jenny Baxter and didn't realize SHE mispelled your name!!!! sorry