Saturday, September 13, 2008

It Came, Went, and I'm Doing Okay!


Oh Yeah, I went and did it ~ I turned 50! It didn't hurt so bad. Actually, I kinda like where I'm at. (Except when my nephew thought being 28 was OLD!!)

There's too many good things in my life that I just wouldn't have if I weren't 50! Like being married to this beautiful man for almost 29 years! (Oct. 2nd) My amazing, action packed, fun children and their spouses, with So many awesome memories I would never trade..........
Or having 5 (almost 6) wonderful grandchildren!!!!

Our cool neighbor showed up at a party Arlo had for me. (He's got the gold chain the chest hair, the GQ shades ~perms next~ ???)

All the party animals in my backyard!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You are not just doing ok, you are a rockstar 50-yr old. Congrats on the big day, that is worth celebrating.

The Frechette's said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Rainy Day Farm said...

You are awesome at 50! I hope I look half as good as you do when I am 50! You seem so happy with your life! I love your perspective on turning 50 and not having what you have if you weren't 50!

Suzy Q said...

Im glad that I could be there for your birthday! It was fun! Mamma MIA :)

Corynn