Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baylee Called Me!


On my way home from work today I could hear Baylee talking "Grampa Arlo & Mimi" (that's my ringtone for Jennie) I answered the phone and it was Baylee Ellen! She asked "What are you watching Mimi?" I told her I was watching the road and driving home in my black car. (She likes details!) She told me Boston crawls and she walks. She told me she's a big girl now. She said she will be seeing me in two months. (@ Jesse's graduation) It was a nice conversation. And, when she's done, she's done! So I called Jen back and Jennie said Baylee discovered how to call me and did it all by herself. I felt honored!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

She's quite the girl! I love her spirit and love for life! She felt honored to talk to you and loves and misses you, Grandpa Arlo and Jess so much! Not a day goes by without questions about you all ... and she still throws Payton, Ali and Meg into the equasion! Thanks for making her feel special and loved when she calls! Love you!

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

Cindy Lou- you are a blessed woman. I love, honor, and respect you sister. We are leaving tomorrow morning to go meet Mary for the first time. I cant wait. I dreamed about her all last night. love you sis. Dee