Friday, April 25, 2008

MEXICO HERE HE COMES!



Every year swing choir gets to go on tour to perform somewhere fun! Every other year they get to go somewhere BIG! Jesse's 1st year they went to San Fransisco, 2nd, Canada, now this year MEXICO! In fact they're going on a cruise. The same one Lynsie got to go on her senior year.
Last night the choir put on a farewell performance and then left at 2 this morning. They flew out of Portland to LA where they'll catch the boat and then Cruise down into Mexico.
While there, they will be doing some competition and performing. We're excited for this great group of kids.

2 comments:

ManorBooks said...

Hola! De la diversión las paradas nunca! Adiós Jesse!

annie valentine said...

I am dying, they are going to have so much fun. We did Disneyland.

Hey, I want you to know that when I think of couples with young kids who took time to date I instantly think of you and Arlin. Believe it or not, you were setting a huge example for me all those times I babysat. Thanks Cindy, I love you guys!