Sunday, October 17, 2010

I drove to Oklahoma!!!!


Well, I didn't ever drive. I got to sit in the passenger seat while Nicole drove. I had the more important job of tending to the kids every needs!!!! What fun we had.

I flew into the SLC airport Sat. afternoon where Anthon & Jennie picked me up, whisked me out to lunch and then on to Baylee's last soccer game.


Then they drove me out to Roosevelt on Sunday the 10th. Kind Anthon brought a washer and dryer out to Sis that she had bought in Layton. Monday Brydon got the U-Haul and then people from their ward helped them fill it up. It was an amazing thing to see. Lots of very helpful people who love and care about Sis and her family, wanting to help any way they can. I loved seeing that!!

We left Roosevelt on Tues @ about 11 a.m. and started driving. We got to see parts of America I'd never seen before. I've never been to Colorado. At one point, as we were driving through that state, we were 11,000 feet in the sky!! So beautiful there. We also drove through Kansas. There's even a Wizard of Oz museum there but too far out of our way to go see. Not sure what to say about Oklahoma, ummm no mountains (or hills for that matter.......lots of farm land...not many trees. TONS of museums!!

And now our kids are there. Can't wait to go back w/ my Arlo in tow so we can check out the place.....and of course see more of the kids.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So adventureous! That little Baylee looks just like you in the soccer shot! Adorable.

Mary said...

What a great experience! Especially being there for your kids! Looking forward to catching up with you next week! Cute Pics!