Tuesday, May 11, 2010

 
Posted by Picasa


Next we got to visit Nicole's family (really, this visit happened in the middle of visiting Anthon's family.
This was a short visit on account of the fact that we were in Utah to help w/ the new baby. We went out there on Mon. evening (with Bay and Bos in our care) and came back on Wednesday. ~a quickie~ But, we packed lots of fun into it as possible. Tuesday was 77 degrees outside and we stayed out there all day long. I got to take Kamdin in to school and took some pictures, see her w/ the class pet? The kids played on the yard toys, Logan and his daddy played T-ball, they even let other kids try it. Presley was as cute as ever AND I feel gyped I didn't get a picture of Sis, she's lookin so dang cute herself! We ate good food and Sis and I even got away by ourselves for several seconds!! We love this Family so much. Thanks for letting us visit guys!

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

My goodness the happiness in this collage is infectious! What a totally great family! Little Presley is grandpa's girl I see. Too fun to be around them all. How do you ever pack up and go back home? Must be torture!

Burbs said...

It is torture Lauralee, it takes me weeks to recover and I still long to be back with them!!!!

Mary said...

I hear you sista! It's so hard to be away from them. So glad you had such a fantastic trip!