Monday, July 28, 2008

I Can't Believe it's Over!

Here's a few pictures. A water bottle spilled all over my camera in my bag and filled it up with water, so I didn't get too many pictures. But here are a few. These were taken on Thursday. Sister Dalton, Kenneth Cope, and Brad Wilcox came to speak to the kids. It was so awesome to hear what they had to say. We practiced allot outside of the Tacoma Dome. I'll bet it was quite a site for the comuters passing by!! (to see 2500 kids dancing in the parking lots)




I think Arlo had the most challenging job of all. He chaperoned boys (8) for 3 days straight. Need I say more? ~let's just say he had to deal with a wide range of things from goofiness to fits to boys wanting to quit to a full blown fight~

4 comments:

The Frechette's said...

Looks like a big production! Hope you had a fun and rewarding time!

J. Baxter said...

Cindy, I'm over here, and you're over there, but now that I have a blog we can finally be together!! Did two boys really get in a fight? I was a deacon chaperone at the preview, and I can totally sympathize with that one. My Napoleon boys rocked, and everyone did fabulous. So glad they put it together for these kids!

Jennie said...

How fun! I love Jess's new haircut too! :) I wish we could've seen the final result! ... I'm in the market for a new camera too! Love you!

SHEFFIELD said...

HI Mommy!! good job on the festival! Have you seen my blog! I've done a lot to it. take a look!!!!!!