Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Beautiful, Sunny & Warm outside!

It doesn't happen too often, hence people's frustration with the place, but, You have to admit, when it's sunny and warm, Western Washington is about as beautiful place as you can get!! I love when the grass is coming in thick and dark green. I love to mow my yard in diagonals and then come upstairs and look at it from the blue bedroom window.




To me, the scent of the lilac is the very best! How do you describe the smell? It's beauty, and warmth, and springtime. It's your grandmas back yard. It's fresh, crisp, clean sheets.

1 comment:

Skeem's said...

As Laurie and I were running today, we ran by a lilac bush and it smelled so good. I told her that smell always reminds me of you, and she said the same thing about her mom, cause it's anita's favorite, I love you so much and think of you always
sis