Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I went by myself to the Spring Concert!

Tonight was the Spring Concert. It's always fun when it comes to the end and the Swing Choir performs. They sang one of the songs from All State Choir that Jess participated in called "I'm a Train" At the very beginning of the show The whole swing choir pinned on pink ribbons for the mom of one of the boys. They just found out she has cancer. It was very touching. Then they sang "what the world needs now is love". My favorite song they did was "little red riding hood" in which Jesse did the choreagraphy. It was another fun night. The next and last concert for this group of kids is Showcase, May 20th. That's a Tuesday @ 7:00. Wish you could all be there!!

1 comment:

ManorBooks said...

I know how you look forward to the Spring Concert every year. Sounds like another fun and unique performance. Jesse has talent to burn!